There is no one right way to homeschool. There is no one right method or curriculum.
As an artist has at his disposal an entire palette of colors to mix and use, so a home educator has a vast array of effective methods from which to choose.
These choices may be based on:
- The ages of the children.
- The subject matter being taught.
- The number of children that you are teaching.
- The learning styles your children find most effective.
- The time you have available to prepare and teach material.
- The varying abilities or special needs of your children.
- The motivation that certain methods may provide to your individual children.
The variety of methods is endless. As you choose and mix them, your homeschool will become uniquely fitted to your family.