Due to COVID-19 the 2020 Homeschool Conference has been Cancelled.
We want to thank Israel and Brook Wayne for their graciousness in this season. They will be back in 2022 as our Keynote Speakers!
We also want to thank all our amazing workshop speakers who put many hours into preparing their sessions. We hope many of them can join us in 2021!
2021 Keynote Speakers will be Rachael and Davis Carman from Apologia Ministries.
Date: April 24, 2021
Place: Kanata Baptist Church 465 Hazeldean Rd. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
RVHEA is presenting a Conference which has a Christian focus, and where Christian values will be discussed, however, all are welcome to attend.
Moms of Preschoolers
- Sessions just for you!
- Bring your lunch and meet other moms of preschoolers at 11:30 in room 3. A Mom of 3 young ones will be there to meet you.
- For Youth ages 13 + ONLY
- Activities and a dynamic Seminar track just for you! See the Conference Schedule.
- We have permission to park in the Farm Boy parking lot. If you are asked, say you are attending a conference at Kanata Baptist Church.
- Church parking is limited. City of Ottawa By-law requires that cars parked on the street must be moved every 3 hours.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the day at no cost.
- Lunch will NOT be provided.
- Numerous eating establishments are within walking distance.
- You may bring a bag lunch, and empty classrooms will be available over the lunch hour.
- Room 3 set aside for Moms of Preschoolers to fellowship over lunchtime - bring a bag lunch.
- No food allowed in Sanctuary
- RVHEA loves children, but please arrange for child care at home during this Conference for Parents and Youth.
- Nursing babies are welcome and Room 6 will be available for their care.
- Fussing babies must be removed promptly from seminars in progress.
- Due to space limitations, no baby strollers will be allowed in the vendor hall.
- Youth Track for ages 13+ ONLY
- Payment online by credit card
- Early bird prices will be available
- Register at door by cash, cheque or credit card
- Refund requests will only be accepted ten or more days before the conference. There is a 50% cancellation fee. No adjustments will be made at the Conference or after the event.
- A variety of curriculum representatives will be delighted to answer your questions about home education, and assist you in choosing curriculum and other books and supplies to support your home education program. Plan to spend some time browsing during the conference.
- Due to space limitation, no baby strollers are allowed in the vendor hall